Shapes Socks B
Returns within 3 months
Exchange within 3 months
1 year guarantee
Customer rating = 8.9/10 =
Size Recommendation: Everyone with shoe size 40 to 47 will fit these socks.
1. SIZE ADVICE SHOESLureaux shoes are slightly larger in length: about half a shoe size. There is a simple rule of thumb to determine your correct LUREAUX SIZE (96% fit the shoes immediately):
- Half Sizes: If you typically wear ½ sizes (for example EU size 42.5), we recommend sizing down (to EU size 42 for example).
- Full Sizes: If you typically wear a full size (for example EU size 43), we recommend the same size for the best possible fit and comfort (size EU 43 for example).
EU Sizes For example, do you always wear size 44? Order size 44. Do you sometimes wear size 43 and the other time size 44? Then choose size 43. Lureaux shoes have width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit.
UK Sizes For example, do you always wear size UK size 5? Then order size 5 below. Do you sometimes wear size 5 and sometimes size 6? Then choose size 5. Lureaux shoes have width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit.
Lureaux Shoes come in width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit. Still not sure about your shoe size? Please measure your foot and convert your foot length to the right LUREAUX SIZE (see SIZE CHART below). To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall:
1. Measure your foot length: Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes. Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image above). This is your foot length measurement (in millimeters or inches).
2. Find your LUREAUX SIZE: Check your foot length measurement in the size chart below and find the right Lureaux size (first column). You may find that one foot is longer than the other. This is quite normal, please use the larger size when asking for a size recommendation.
Questions? Use our Live Chat (on this page) or send us an e-mail. If the size you order happens to not be the best fit, you can return it easily or exchange it for another size in our stock.
2. SIZE ADVICE BELTS
Would you like to know your correct belt size? Then take a measure tape. Place the measure tape around your hips. Place the measuring tape over the point where you want to wear the belt.
- Waist Size = 85-100cm (or 33.4"-39.4")? Then choose belt size 90.
- Waist Size = 100-110cm (or 39.4"-43.3")? Then choose belt size 100.
- Waist Size = 110-120cm (or 43.3"- 47.3")? Then choose belt size 110.
3. SIZE ADVICE SLIPPERS / FLIP-FLOPSLureaux Slippers are slightly larger in length: about half a size. For example, do you always wear size 43? Order size 43/44. Do you sometimes wear size 42 and the other time size 43? Then choose size 43/44. Lureaux Pool Sliders have width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux Slippers must certainly fit.
CUSTOMER RATING = 9,3 (2000+ reviews)
No problem experience, the speed of delivery was superb, the packaging excellent, even a shoe horn and bag to keep them in included. The shoes look and feel good the size totally correct.
The shoe was excellent , in correct sizing and as shown in the Kickstarter. Leather was good, colors was bright, print was accurate and styling excellent.
Outstanding!! Much better! Everyday, I'm having nice conversations + compliments because of my new Lureaux shoes!!!