Green Heaven - Belt
1 year warranty
Customer rating (2729) = 9,3 =
Ordered before 5 PM (Mon-Fri), shipping same day
Free or low-cost worldwide shipping
Delivered in 2-5 days
Including Free belt bag
94% of people keep their Lureaux items, but just in case.. always 100 days free exchange and return
Size Recommendation: Would you like to know your belt size? Then take a measure tape. Place the measure tape around your hips. Place the measuring tape over the point where you want to wear the belt.
- Waist Size = 85-100cm (or 33.4"-39.4")? Then order belt size 90.
- Waist Size = 100-110cm (or 39.4"-43.3")? Then order belt size 100.
- Waist Size = 110-120cm (or 43.3"- 47.3")? Then order belt size 110.
Lureaux belts are handcrafted of one of the best hight-tech synthetics available, polyurethane. If your mental images of synthetics include unbreathable materials that crack and split, it’s time to think again. This high quality synthetic material was recently launched on the European market and has been received with great enthusiasm by both specialists and consumers. Experts even consider this material to be superior to most types of leather. Therefore, this material is now used to craft high quality products. Some key properties:
Easy to clean (wiping with a damp cloth is sufficient)
Excellent Durability (even after prolonged wear)
1. SIZE ADVICE SHOESLureaux shoes are slightly larger in length: about half a shoe size. There is a simple rule of thumb to determine your correct LUREAUX SIZE (96% fit the shoes immediately):
- Half Sizes: If you typically wear ½ sizes (for example EU size 42.5), we recommend sizing down (to EU size 42 for example).
- Full Sizes: If you typically wear a full size (for example EU size 43), we recommend the same size for the best possible fit and comfort (size EU 43 for example).
EU Sizes For example, do you always wear size 44? Order size 44. Do you sometimes wear size 43 and the other time size 44? Then choose size 43. Lureaux shoes have width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit.
UK Sizes For example, do you always wear size UK size 5? Then order size 5 below. Do you sometimes wear size 5 and sometimes size 6? Then choose size 5. Lureaux shoes have width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit.
Lureaux Shoes come in width size G. Do you have narrow feet, average wide feet or are your feet slightly on the wide side? Then Lureaux shoes must certainly fit. Still not sure about your shoe size? Please measure your foot and convert your foot length to the right LUREAUX SIZE (see SIZE CHART below). To measure your feet, stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall:
1. Measure your foot length: Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes. Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image above). This is your foot length measurement (in millimeters or inches).
2. Find your LUREAUX SIZE: Check your foot length measurement in the size chart below and find the right Lureaux size (first column). You may find that one foot is longer than the other. This is quite normal, please use the larger size when asking for a size recommendation.
Questions? Use our Live Chat (on this page) or send us an e-mail. If the size you order happens to not be the best fit, you can return it easily or exchange it for another size in our stock.
2. SIZE ADVICE BELTS
Would you like to know your correct belt size? Then take a measure tape. Place the measure tape around your hips. Place the measuring tape over the point where you want to wear the belt.
- Waist Size = 85-100cm (or 33.4"-39.4")? Then choose belt size 90.
- Waist Size = 100-110cm (or 39.4"-43.3")? Then choose belt size 100.
- Waist Size = 110-120cm (or 43.3"- 47.3")? Then choose belt size 110.
3. SHIRTS SIZE ADVICERULE = order your "own size". Lureaux shirts fit as you would expect. Do you normally wear an M? Then order an M. Are you in between sizes (e.g. sometimes M, sometimes L)? Then round up and order size L.
Do you want to know your shirt size exactly? Then take a tape measure to find out the number of centimeters of your:
- Distance shoulder to shoulder
- Chest width
- Sleeve length
- Back length
CUSTOMER RATING = 9,3 (2543 reviews)
No problem experience, the speed of delivery was superb, the packaging excellent, even a shoe horn and bag to keep them in included. The shoes look and feel good the size totally correct.
The shoe was excellent , in correct sizing and as shown in the Kickstarter. Leather was good, colors was bright, print was accurate and styling excellent.
Outstanding!! Much better! Everyday, I'm having nice conversations + compliments because of my new Lureaux shoes!!!
Vision LureauxOur mission is to make men shine in an environment dominated by drab and corny black, brown and grey shoes. We always want to stay far away from these old-fashioned and stuffy black and brown shoes and their high prices. That is why we have incorporated bold and vibrant colours into our designs.
Craft & Method LureauxDesigners of the Lureaux shoes are of Dutch origin, revered for their class and precision. The shoes are handmade using similar methods as the well known fashion brands. Our craftsmen work in the same workshop with some of the most famous and well known fashion designers of the world. Lureaux shoes come in limited editions. Do you want to be part of this exclusive deal? Make sure you order before this item is out of stock.
Unconventional Approach & Unprecedented Low PriceWe use a direct-to-consumer model, delivering the shoes straight from the factory to the final consumer – no middlemen. We only charge a minimum margin, which guarantees you unprecedented luxury and quality at ridiculously low prices. If you compare the same shoe with our competitors, it might cost more than €300. The Lureaux goes for only €100, meaning you save up to €200 on one pair. Isn’t that a competitive and unmatched price-quality ratio?
"DON'T you dare to wear our shoes? Then, DON'T buy 'em!"This statement might sound harsh and might sound as a joke. However, it represents what we stand for. Lureaux shoes are not meant for everyone. Lureaux Shoes are NOT for people who just follow the crowd. Lureaux Shoes are not for people that are sensitive to peer pressure. Lureaux Shoes are for those who are not afraid to stand for their own opinion. Lureaux shoes belong to those who want to stand out and are ready for any eventuality. In any case, life is too short to wear boring shoes!
Soft Removable InsoleThe inner sole of the shoe is made from soft leather. It guarantees you comfort as your feet can breathe easily. In addition, you can remove the inner soles and replace them with your own..
Innovation & Material Lureaux ShoesLureaux shoes are handmade by combining soft leather and a unique material, premium leatherette. If your mental images of this synthethics still include unbreathable materials that crack and split, it’s time to think again! This material is known for high quality. Leatherette was recently launched on the European market and has been received with great enthusiasm by both shoe specialists and consumers. Shoe specialists rank leatherette much higher compared to the most types of leather. For any contemporary high-quality manufacturer, leatherette is the go-to material for the job. Our customers also share our joy as our product and service have a 9.3 customer rating with over 2972 reliable reviews.
Some of the important features of the Lureaux shoe includeEasy to clean (you can wipe using a wet cloth)
Interchangeable/removable Inner soles
Long-lasting (even when worn regularly)
Resist scratches extraordinarily